SmK - Magic SmK - Magic

YOU TEASE! What is this!? Oh btw could you make a make it right instrumental?
Oh btw this one MAH GAWD this one! Still never fail to amaze me.

SmK ~ Good Time Remix ins SmK ~ Good Time Remix ins

Now all we need is the Make It Right Instrumental!!!!

Neon Tide (Bokeh Remix) Neon Tide (Bokeh Remix)

Dear sadface-music

This makes me smile for no apparent reason. Maybe it's best to not think about that and just enjoy the song.

SmK - Hero SmK - Hero

Dear SmK

Loved your new song. But on an unrelated note I would like to suggest if you could make an instrumental version of your song Make it Right by Anita Ft.

Flatline Flatline

Really? Tags are death, suicide? Their really not that bleak to be honest. Anyways I like the somber melody it's almost as if its ambient and relaxing.

larrynachos responds:

I was definitely going for a more peaceful, relaxed form of melancholy, much like I think suicide/death would be.

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the review, man! :D

Complexity (Album Single) Complexity (Album Single)

Dear SMK

I was able to do the Intro of this on my piano! Realtalk! If only I could emulate the sound for the chords! This shows how amazing your work is and how talented you are to make me do this. Damn now I want an EDM piano! (If it exists)

PS: This review and all opinions are solely based on First Impressions (IIRC)

Rose Inn Rose Inn

Dear SpikeVallentine

This is my all time no questions asked, hands down best classical music I've listened to in years!
It was overwhelmingly melodic and uplifting. I was able to convince my teachers to use this piece in their Prom dance number. And it was sublime! I thank you for making music like this. Hopefully your new life didn't repress your talent in making music. Cheers!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Thank you for your appreciation, friend, all the Glory to God whatever He has blessed me with!

Yeah, I'm still making music and tunes and melodies. I have just been real busy.
And wow, did they dance to this song? That is hilarious that you convinced them to use this, WHY?!

Wrath of the Oceanic (Reprise) Wrath of the Oceanic (Reprise)

Dear Idiosyncratic

Love the intro! Just love the ambient, mellow and peaceful feeling. If only you would just cut the part where it breaks down to the drum n Bass and leave the intro as is. I would suggest trying to delve onto the intro more and add a bit more to it. Not saying that the rest is bad, but it felt uncomfortable listening to the intro then suddenly shifting to a rather haphazard beat and rhythm.

Flashback Memories-[Cinematic] Flashback Memories-[Cinematic]

dear keepwalking

Love classical and ambient music. This seems like a mix of the two which is great! I love the part when the vocal chords come into play. Then when it all goes out at 01:05 It had me at a trance.

Last Girl Stand-[Cinematic] Last Girl Stand-[Cinematic]

dear keepwalking

The way the bass comes in at 00:16 you know you're going into some deep shite. It feels like reckoning of some sort. A redemption...A final battle scene or a montage of a person exploring mysterious tombs and caves, uncovering secrets. This soundtrack has potential in moving great stories. Well done! Cheers!